RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Holy fucking shit y'all! The oath for anybody in the medical field (including Security) is first to do no harm. This pissed me the fuck off that these vulnerable people were just dumped by garbage by the Hospitals. I do hope this gets sent to the feds so they can take care of it.
‘It’s like I’m worthless’: Troubleshooters investigate patient dumping allegations - YouTube

John Boel investigates after multiple reports of patients being dumped out of Louisville hospitals. For more Local News from WAVE: https://www.wave3.com/ ...

09:54 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Josol
A
We can’t take care of our sick or our elderly!!! This is appalling!!!

I am currently looking for assisted living for my 90 year old in- laws. The prices are mind boggling. Not everyone can afford that! What are people supposed to do if they need assisted care. What is wrong with this country??
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
09:37 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Paula Beard
B
In response to Josol.
Democrats want to fund this type of health care. Electing a Blue Congress and a Dem President gets more money allocated to child care assistance, elderly care assistance, health care for all, and food assistance for the marginalized.
01:57 PM - Aug 06, 2023
M McC
A
In response to Josol.
I am 65. I am not rich. I think about this all the time. 💔💔💔💔💔
01:16 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Josol.
How much time do you have? Poor people are pretty much screwed in this Country if they don’t have friends or family to help them in their old age. The Government (Medicaid) is taken as full payment at very few Nursing Homes. It’s only going to get worse as the baby boomers age. If you don’t have $,?
01:08 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Yvette.
I just realized you’re posting this from Canada. I’m surprised it’s that difficult to find placement there. Here it’s a nightmare if you don’t have money. I’m sorry you’re having those issues. ☮️
01:15 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Carolyn Cruz
A
In response to Josol.
Yesterday at my job, I had to help a gentleman who was looking for body wash and lotion for his 96 year old mother. He had "put" her in assisted living and they gave him a list of what to get her. He later told me that it costs him $7k I think a month or it could be a year for her to live there.
12:46 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Carolyn Cruz.
It is a month.
12:48 PM - Aug 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}