Christopher Bouzy
A
No, but @courtneymilan is more than welcome to start a social media platform and write the terms of service and policies however she likes. But the policy isn't changing, nor is it being rewritten. Spoutible will not please everyone, but thankfully there are other options for those who aren't happy.
Olivia Wertheimer @KingdomFantasy6
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:30 PM - Feb 19, 2023
05:49 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Ocean Ogier
A
This is an extremely disheartening response. Updates to policies to provide better context are not a bad thing. #Romancelandia is an extremely popular corner of social media and you’re declaring outright that they cannot use Spoutible because you’re not willing to update a policy.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
07:51 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Erica
A
In response to Ocean Ogier.
Never heard of it and I’ve been online since the mid 90s. His platform, his rules. And his rules are. 180 from the bird app. You’re free to stay there.
11:29 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Fractionalized Monkey JPEGs
A
From what I read, they are saying that they are unable to conform to the TOS and insisting that it needs to be changed to accommodate them, regardless of what anyone else thinks.
08:58 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
In response to Fractionalized Monkey JPEGs.
What support do you have for your assertion “regardless of what anyone else thinks”?
11:00 AM - Feb 20, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
Spoutible is a private business and his policies have clearly been legally vetted. Freecom of speech does not apply to private companies. He can do what he wants. The community voted on this. Courtney Milan is welcome to start her own social media platform with her own legally vetted policies. I
08:05 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Ocean Ogier
A
In response to ♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell.
1) no one said this was a freedom of speech thing.
2) asking for better context on a policy to be more inclusive is not a bad thing.
3) “he can do what he wants” is really not the kind of hydrosphere that was advertised for this site.
08:11 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}