Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
When we fix it, you will be the first to know. But asking the same questions over and over again will not speed it up. Most platforms take weeks if not months to fix issues, and that is with millions in resources. Not sure why you assume that we can fix everything with a wave of a wand.
Richard Head @RichardsBigHead
@cbouzy when are you going to fix:
A: Repeating Spouts in the Explore tab?
B: Explore tab resetting back to the top after clicking on a spout?
C: The filters on the photo uploads? Suddenly nothing is uploading unless I screen shot it.
D: The Support/Help system seems unresponsive (to put it mildly).
11:38 AM - Aug 06, 2023
12:28 PM - Aug 06, 2023 (Edited)
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
And for the record, my team has been going nonstop since December, 2022. I gave everyone two weeks off to reset.
12:38 PM - Aug 06, 2023
dmark
A
Since I caught you live, why can’t I cut and paste on the app while I can if I sign in through Safari?
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
12:41 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to dmark.
OMG please people, stop pestering the dude. If you notice a bug, it's a bug! It's a baby app, for goodness sakes. IT WILL GET FIXED, HAVE PATIENCE!!!! Ignore the bugs and just enjoy the camaraderie and peace here. *steps off soapbox*
12:54 PM - Aug 06, 2023
dmark
A
In response to Klobby L.
Chillax! I just hoped for a quick answer. I have asked on an open Spout and gotten no answer.
I would like to post Spouts on other platforms but I can’t copy on Safari.
01:59 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Klobby L.
Truly. I mean I feel like I use this site most, followed by Twitter and Post, but they ALL have temporary glitches, and it's so easy to just ignore it, go live my real life for a bit, and come back.
02:09 PM - Aug 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}