BigBrownGirl
A
If you have a d oh double g you know the difference between barking & not playin ‘round barking. All of the sudden I after dark hear a not playin kind so I bust a move to the floor Salvador Doggi is on where I spy a couple of opossums breachin my under deck space 👀 The marsupial nerve.
10:22 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Socio-gen
A
In response to BigBrownGirl.
Possums and raccoons, I can handle.

About a month ago, our dog started "big boy barking" at the corner of the fenced-in backyard as something tried sneaking through a small gap. Thank heavens for the fence. It took the brunt of the skunk's terrorized reaction. 🤮
11:00 AM - Aug 07, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
In response to Socio-gen.
Skunk is worst case scenario! I'm soooo thankful that wasn't the situ 😅 Happy for your fence good fortune!!
11:59 AM - Aug 07, 2023 (Edited)
Al Gray
A
In response to BigBrownGirl.
'Possums are crazy little bastards.
A couple of nights ago there were 4 raccoons on my roof by the back door. I live in the middle of the city and that's not the first time I've seen raccoons here. I think they are renting a room from my neighbor. As long as they stay cool I will too.
10:45 PM - Aug 06, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
In response to Al Gray.
This is why Mother Nature & I aren't on better terms. On the Bandits v OPs I'm feelin pretty fortunate with my critter chaos agent. As creepy as I find 'em at least they're not out to redrum me.
10:22 AM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}