Reet Petite
A
If you want to know what it’s going to take to get Alabama to comply with #scotus order to create 2 majority-Black congressional districts, take a look at what white people in Alabama do when a Black security guard tells them they need to move their boat.

“Power concedes nothing without a demand.”
09:13 AM - Aug 07, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Reet Petite.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:22 PM - Aug 07, 2023
David James
A
Every single one of those white people who jumped on a guy for simply doing his job, needs to do jail time, this is absolutely reprehensible, it’s animalistic behaviour.
09:51 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Reet Petite
A
In response to David James.
I agree, the white people who attacked the dock worker must be held accountable. But be careful not to dehumanize them in the process. That’s literally the white supremacist playbook
03:09 PM - Aug 07, 2023
LISA LIPSCOMB
A
Niw they about to have several SEATS!!!!
09:31 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to LISA LIPSCOMB.
They having a seat 😂🤣😂🤣
05:52 PM - Aug 07, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
Doesn't the use of the word "brawl" by the media imply there were two sides equally at fault?
Why not "assault"?
09:22 AM - Aug 07, 2023
David James
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
It’s an out gang attack on one guy, I felt so bad for him. Nobody should be targeted simply for doing their job, no matter what their colour. I understand the white privilege that generated this incident, and I deplore it.
09:53 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Reet Petite
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
I’d say it’s both an assault and a brawl. The clearly racist attack on the Black dock worker after he told the white men to move their pontoon boat happening in broad daylight in front of a huge number of witnesses is what led to the melee
02:53 PM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}