Reet Petite
A
If you want to know what it’s going to take to get Alabama to comply with #scotus order to create 2 majority-Black congressional districts, take a look at what white people in Alabama do when a Black security guard tells them they need to move their boat.

“Power concedes nothing without a demand.”
09:13 AM - Aug 07, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
Doesn't the use of the word "brawl" by the media imply there were two sides equally at fault?
Why not "assault"?
In response to Reet Petite.
09:22 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Reet Petite
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
I’d say it’s both an assault and a brawl. The clearly racist attack on the Black dock worker after he told the white men to move their pontoon boat happening in broad daylight in front of a huge number of witnesses is what led to the melee
02:53 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Reet Petite.
Yep, and they assaulted him. Hope that video shows up in court for those boys. I don’t know the whole story but it’s also striking that the white folks in that pontoon boat seem to feel their convenience was more important than both the rules AND that huge riverboat. caucasity !
05:55 PM - Aug 07, 2023
David James
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
It’s an out gang attack on one guy, I felt so bad for him. Nobody should be targeted simply for doing their job, no matter what their colour. I understand the white privilege that generated this incident, and I deplore it.
09:53 AM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}