Joanie Bessey
A
I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I'm in Mamma Bear mode rn and I don't like seeing @cbouzy taking all this abuse today. He put out the ? to the community and we voted. He's standing by our vote and in return we should all have his back and not stand for the abuse
08:27 PM - Feb 19, 2023
dylanshivak
A
In response to Joanie Bessey.
1/He didn’t “put the question out to the community”. I’ve been here since #Spoutible’s public launch but missed this poll - I’m assuming it was in the soft launch?

The community has changed (it’s not self-selected anymore, for one) and making policy from an old poll is not ideal.
08:45 PM - Feb 19, 2023 (Edited)
dylanshivak
A
In response to dylanshivak.
2/I should qualify that I do not care either way about the site’s stance on sexual content. I just don’t love @cbouzy ’s stance of “my way or the highway” based on an outdated poll. Very reminiscent of something Elon Musk would do - which many here are trying to get away from.
08:47 PM - Feb 19, 2023 (Edited)
KT RN
A
Seems like you care a lot actually…..
09:12 PM - Feb 19, 2023
dylanshivak
A
In response to KT RN.
I don’t care about whether or not sexual content is allowed. I do care about the “holier-than-thou” and clique-y attitude here.
09:14 PM - Feb 19, 2023
KT RN
A
Dude, this is how social media is. Always has been. I’m just not understanding why you are upset? You didn’t get polled? Neither did I. It’s ok, it is really not that big of a deal.
09:16 PM - Feb 19, 2023
dylanshivak
A
In response to KT RN.
I’m not upset - going against the @cbouzy worship doesn’t mean I’m upset 😂
09:17 PM - Feb 19, 2023
KT RN
A
09:21 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}