Christopher Bouzy
A
It's alarming how a small number of people can change the mood of an entire platform.
09:27 PM - Feb 19, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I have not seen or been privy to any of what's happening. I am so sorry, Mr. Bouzy. PLEASE take care of yourself. You're only one person. Rest when you can. I worry about you.
12:25 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Ron
A
No troll’s gonna break my stride. Thank you for your hard work and commitment to Spoutible - and us. 👍
11:51 PM - Jul 18, 2023
O Aguabonita
A
FWIW (and I mean this as an encouraging word), I was puzzled what all the ruckus was about until I read YOUR timeline just now. Suggesting the impression of mood one gets from it is quite different from impression of mood of site as a whole (e.g., via my timeline or even Explore).
09:22 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Harry Minot
A
Please consider the option of talking with them. Years ago I managed a radio station which was often provocative. Inviting on-air responses from the angry folks made them feel valued. And they *were*.
06:07 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Ole Ottosen
A
Only by giving attention and echoing. Being ignored is their greatest obstacle. That they can´t handle.
03:17 PM - Feb 20, 2023
D B
A
Don’t let them get to you.
03:09 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Leslie G
A
Sadly, this kind of comment makes me see that Spoutible is no different than Twitter. If you don’t kneel, then you’re a “liar,” “troll,” or “chaos agent.” Same group think, just on a site that’s left. 😞
12:50 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to Leslie G.
You’re just upset that Angry Republicans are viewed at trolls & troublemakers here, instead of being hailed on the Bird Site (by your fellow angry Republicans) as “patriots” and “freedom-fighters”.

We’ll miss you. A little.
10:59 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Jasra - no DMs
A
Someone sent chaos agents.
12:22 PM - Feb 20, 2023
PKajol Wheats
A
They are trying to do so. But it's only getting rid of the Scrubs. Separating the wheat from the chaff 😂
11:15 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Veronica Gregg
A
Yes!
09:13 AM - Feb 20, 2023
MX Gonzo
A
Fake outrage looking for a new home.

Keep doing that voodoo that you do!
09:10 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Chris Moran
A
If this is related to Courtney Milan, then, honestly, I don't get why the TOS wrt sexual content exists as it does. This is a safer space, but how is sexual content unsafe?
06:26 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Craving Waffles
A
In response to Chris Moran.
There was a vote and the majority of users aren't interested in sexually explicit content.
12:40 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Elisabeth Gleckler
A
That is that rotten apple saying in action.
Except...
There were some really interesting points in the responses. I liked that on both sides there some people who made me stop and think "Wow, I never thougth of that."
Platform change achieved.
04:18 AM - Feb 20, 2023
WorldofAroma
A
If it were my platform I’d issue a statement
Then. If I got more problems from the same group they would be banned no explanations. It’s a balance isn’t it? Bad actors spoil it for those of the LGBGT community that have genuine issues in day to day life.
04:17 AM - Feb 20, 2023
TheGoodBuck
A
The vast majority have got your back and are grateful for you for creating this.
Don't let a few arseholes ruin this for you. They may be the ones shouting the loudest but they do not represent the mood on here.
You've told them the rules. They obey or leave. Block and move on.
04:16 AM - Feb 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (Lyonxvi) can see their posts

Indigo
A
Right?! Well I'm not one of them. I'm really enjoying the new platform and look forward to what's coming next. Thanks for all the updates and keep up the great work. 👍🏾🙏🏾🫶🏾
01:30 AM - Feb 20, 2023
A.C. Berryhill
A
Shared aggravation wouldn’t have been the bonding agent I would have chosen, but a community responded today.
01:27 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Carlotta Berry
A
Well they say one rotten apple can spoil the whole bunch but #NotTodaySatan
01:18 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Nick Garza
A
Well I’m enjoying this new platform so far and am excited to see where it goes. Keep on keeping on @cbouzy
01:05 AM - Feb 20, 2023
tedi
A
I’ll be honest.They didn’t bother me at all. I blocked a few until Spoutible couldn’t allow me anymore. They were more of an annoyance than anything.
11:21 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Lee Schweers
B
Nope. We all have choice to make and most of us will choose kindness in a community of diversity. This means setting up boundaries that will allow a safe space to express/share our opinions in a non-toxic environment. Thank you for the continue work to build up this platform for all.
11:16 PM - Feb 19, 2023 (Edited)
Dyna Jaxx
A
I love it here. Thank you for building this safe harbor. We appreciate all of your hard work!
11:12 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
You’ve taken on a tremendous task in developing a safe space for expression, gathering information and exchanging ideas. We’re road tested with the craziness we dealt with over there so don’t worry about them changing the mood here. We came with intention and we will not be discouraged. Don’t you b
11:12 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Linda O.
A
Nah...don't let them do that. This is still the wonderful oasis it's always been. The power of "mood" stays with us!
11:07 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Emmanuel Asomba
A
It’s mindblowing. I read their arguments, and I had to ask myself if I was dreaming. Illogical, except if the goal is to spread chaos.
11:06 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Flo Malone
A
I came late to it but you addressed it decisively. I think it created more of a cohesive community of those in agreement with your TOS. Also, seemed orchestrated….maybe bound to happen. The goodwill shall prevail.
11:04 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Kris Y
A
It is triggering, I have avoided responding because it feels too much like that other place. Let's not go there, please.
11:00 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Mustang Sally
A
You think you have problems one asshole released a world of shit on this country.
10:51 PM - Feb 19, 2023
RaeLee Berman
A
What’s happened?
10:38 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Susan
A
In response to RaeLee Berman.
If you scroll back through his spouts today, you’ll get the gist of it.
12:58 AM - Feb 20, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}