BigBrownGirl
A
If you have a d oh double g you know the difference between barking & not playin ‘round barking. All of the sudden I after dark hear a not playin kind so I bust a move to the floor Salvador Doggi is on where I spy a couple of opossums breachin my under deck space 👀 The marsupial nerve.
10:22 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Socio-gen
A
In response to BigBrownGirl.
Possums and raccoons, I can handle.

About a month ago, our dog started "big boy barking" at the corner of the fenced-in backyard as something tried sneaking through a small gap. Thank heavens for the fence. It took the brunt of the skunk's terrorized reaction. 🤮
11:00 AM - Aug 07, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
In response to Socio-gen.
Skunk is worst case scenario! I'm soooo thankful that wasn't the situ 😅 Happy for your fence good fortune!!
11:59 AM - Aug 07, 2023 (Edited)
Socio-gen
A
It was sooo bad! Even though he only got a small hit, it was enough to about kill us all with the stink. He managed to run through almost the entire house, roll on the couch and his mat before we could herd him back outside for a scrub down.

At 5am....
12:15 PM - Aug 07, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
NOOOOOO. ...Not an ideal day starter. I'm bitter on your behalf.
12:23 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Socio-gen
A
It's a good thing we love him, otherwise we might have tossed him out with his doggie bed. 😂

This is him after he was washed, dried, and finally allowed back inside -- his first act was to steal a blanket off my grandson's bed to replace his.
12:45 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Marie H1
A
He is a beautiful dog.
04:23 PM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}