Kymberlyn Reed
A
#mouthypolitics101

Pro-tip: don't be one of those "COEXIST" white people trying to shame Black people for being jubilant about the Alabama Mowdown on the Dock.

1. It's not your place to police our feelings.

2. Your outrage needs to be against the white attackers, not Black folks.
08:19 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
Meanwhile, I slept so much better last night. It's as if some of that repressed rage I'm forced to carry in my soul was somehow relased. The brother who swam to the rescue freed me of any inhabitions. I alternated between laughing & crying. The crew sprinting off the ferry...my people, MY PEOPLE.
02:21 AM - Aug 08, 2023
Tim Graf
A
Shame black people over this? Oh, hell naw! I was grinning like the Cheshire cat and cheering them on! 🤣
11:59 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
For anyone unclear:

1. It is a commercial dock. They were likely docked there illegally.
2. What they were attempting to do was a public lynching after being told they needed to move.
3. Good samaritans came to the aid of the first man and prevented a tragedy.
09:22 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Dıanna
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
All of that seemed so immediately obvious to me ... it was only until I shared it with some friends that I realized that wasn't so universally understood in the same way.
09:58 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Puckarama
A
I, for one, cheer for racist chumps getting mollywhopped and I appreciate everyone that stood up and joined in. Anyone trying to tone-police must have the luxury of knowing that things are over when they say they are over - the unbearable righteousness of whiteness.
08:53 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Ground Control
A
Okay if I join in the celebration on those white folks getting what I say they rightly deserved for being dicks?
08:39 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Tracy I
A
If you weren’t cheering the racists meeting a folding chair, you probably don’t want to follow me. I found it cathartic!
08:35 PM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}