Lei Lika
A
I’m mad and broken hearted my girl fur baby died and my boy fur baby has been going through separation anxiety. He is up crying most of the night and very clingy I was following a Facebook group with poodles, commented on how cute they were long story short offered me one and found out it was a scam
08:39 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Resident_hippie
A
In response to Lei Lika.
I’m so sorry you’re experiencing this along with your boy… the grief dogs can experience losing their buddy is so very real. And shame on that person looking to scam; the nerve of it all. With you. ❤️🌀
09:05 PM - Aug 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

Lei Lika
A
In response to That's all folks.
That was hard. They slept together ate everything for 13 years. During the day I have to stay in the living room with him. He thinks one day she will come back 😢
08:55 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Sherry denBoer
A
In response to Lei Lika.
I’m sorry for your loss… and that someone tried to take advantage of your grief. Hang in there. The loss is painful for sure.
08:45 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Lei Lika
A
In response to Sherry denBoer.
She was a big part of our family She was 13
08:49 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Lei Lika.
Oh gods, all that sounds horrible. Come here...
08:45 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Lei Lika
A
In response to Ground Control.
Thank you. I had lost my only child, my daughter two years before we got her I feel for my boy fur baby They grew up together. He is a mess. But we are looking to adopt a pet for him
08:52 PM - Aug 07, 2023
IMO
A
In response to Lei Lika.
You are the 4th person in a week who had this same story. Two of the others has cats and one pug.

People can be so evil.
08:44 PM - Aug 07, 2023
L Geisenest
A
In response to Lei Lika.
What cruelty to do that to you— I’m so sorry for that, and for your (and your other doggo’s) loss.
08:44 PM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}