George Carlin Was Right
A
Tubesteak is not acting alone. He was a college football coach in Alabama, no doubt his staff facilitated dozens if not hundreds of abortions for his players. This is about decapitating the military so if his orange god gets back in the WH, he can install his own people and own the military.
Trace Wood @Trace_Wood
People who actually serve in the military keep offering evidence that Tubby's tantrum is hurting our national security.

Same old GOP: talk tough about Defense, then do everything imaginable to undermine it.
10:42 AM - Aug 08, 2023
10:55 AM - Aug 08, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
In response to George Carlin Was Right.
I had this same thought. It fits with the GQP MO. Destroy our Democracy and maintain power with the military.
11:03 AM - Aug 08, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
In response to Alvin The Chipmunk.
You just know Mike Flynn has a list of sycophants just ready to do whatever they're told. Look at how horrible Chris Miller was.
11:22 AM - Aug 08, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
In response to George Carlin Was Right.
Flynn is a ChristoFascist. I am sure you are right about him being part of a CF network. Evil in the guise of good.
12:12 PM - Aug 08, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
And an extremely demented weird ChristoFascist which is saying something. And his slimy brother is still a high ranking general, I'm sure Charles Flynn would be the new head of the joint chiefs of the American Armed Klan Forces.
In response to Alvin The Chipmunk.
02:24 PM - Aug 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}