Kameo Skye
A
I do wonder if the #IStandWithBouzy crowd realize how close they are to Musk stan territory, or if they even care. Learn from the past & mistakes of others. Stop blindly supporting the CEO class, I beg of you. This place will never get where it needs to be without the space for thoughtful criticism.
11:16 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Felisa We got more emojis?
A
In response to Kameo Skye.
Actually no. Those of us that were here from jump were able to participate in surveys & have our input count. If those that are complaining had read the TOS before signing up & didn't like what they saw should have stopped there & moved along to somewhere else that fit their expectations.
01:25 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Pamela
A
Criticism is when you voice your pov and are heard, and often the other person voices their pov in response. It seems more like you want things your way and are unhappy that you’re not getting it. Being able to criticize doesn’t = getting your way. Your belief that folks are blind is laughable.
10:30 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Carlotta Berry
A
Thoughtful criticism and questions are fine, harassing and bullying when you don’t get your way are not. #IStandWithBouzy you can always speak with your feet and dollars.
10:15 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Emily Sugarloaf
A
You read the TOS before signing, right?
11:42 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Bouzy's no Musk, and I respect what he's done to combat online trolls and propaganda.

If it gets to the point of users dismissing all criticism, though, that would be a problem for me.
11:29 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Julie H.
A
Or maybe the #IStandWithBouzy crowd pre-registered for this site, answered the surveys sent out, thereby voting on the TOS and now we are happily abiding by what we agreed on.
11:26 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Myke
A
What if I told you that a lot of us are #sexpositive #progressive people who just respect @cbouzy and his plan for an all-ages site where people from all backgrounds can feel safe and comfortable.....and not worry about what they might see if they click "Explore" at work? #IStandWithBouzy
11:18 PM - Feb 19, 2023
hal
A
In response to Myke.
For crying out loud - if somebody asked me for a content- or trigger-warning on my kitten photos I'd happily comply. It would take absolutely nothing away from my experience and benefit others.
10:20 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Myke.
Or have someone's OF promos RT/QTed into their TL while showing something to a coworker. I like adult content but want control over when and where I see it
10:22 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}