Steven Beschloss
A
If the sweaty guy careens further toward narcissistic collapse, it’s hard to see how Judge Chutkan will not be forced into imposing a gag order or even consider taking him into custody.
09:05 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Donna
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
I have read about protective order for witnesses and information that the prosecutor shares with Trump law team. But any warnings to not threaten the Judge, Prosecutors?
05:09 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Yvette
A
I still think almost any other person (besides Trump) would already be under House Arrest with an ankle monitor, or even in JAIL awaiting his multiple TRIALS! Trump seems to get away with pretty much anything. I’m not alone when I say I’m tired of it. This guy has been a CRIMINAL for DECADES. 🤬
05:03 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Dianne
A
Except wasn't her original order for last Monday? "Judge Chutkan on Saturday gave Trump's legal team until 5 p.m. Monday to respond to the government's request." Moved to this Thursday and now to Friday. Why was the Monday deadline changed? Put this criminal away before he causes more harm.
02:04 AM - Aug 10, 2023
VergeClub
A
For his own safety...
05:20 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Yeah, I think there is a very real chance that he will not be able to attend primary debates due to being in jail, and it will be entirely his own fault for refusing to behave like every other defendant is expected to.
10:16 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Libby Spencer
A
Good omen. They will be defeated by their own hubris everywhere.
09:56 PM - Aug 08, 2023
M Wortman
A
😂👍🏻 “….the sweaty guy”
09:40 PM - Aug 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}