Jess Martin
A
Woo hoo! I've managed to finish my #truffle playlist.

Mes copains, 24 videos for you to enjoy 😘

#TruffleSeason #truffles @anndraulans @bron1us @minnie @noblerot @josefkonrad @sstan99 @hereforthepopcorn @giordana @joannasays

https://youtube.com/playli...
04:30 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Russell Wingard
A
In response to Jess Martin.
Wow, thanks for your efforts to upload these! Very informative. And what a generous heap of shavings on your pannacotta!
06:15 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Russell Wingard.
I'm not done yet!!!

Though the more I read about truffles, the more I find that Oregon is the best place for them over there. You are lucky to live in such a gourmand's paradise!
06:29 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
That's an awesome playlist, it feels like we were there!

Zazu seems right at home... 😀
09:05 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Thanks! At least SOMEONE appreciates it! @minnie 👀👀👀

Yes, Zazu was just right at home. The other two dogs were a bit jealous because Zazu was going to get the treats that they weren't. Such a shame! The owners had to keep the dogs locked in a room during the hunt so they wouldn't intervene! 😂
10:03 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
You've truly set a new standard for sharing adventures! Thanks for letting us join you on this incredible truffle journey. This engaging documentary footage is a delightful departure from the gloomy morning news I usually tune into during breakfast.
07:42 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
Oh I'm not done yet. I still have my photo threads to do but at least @minnie has been spared of videos not working on here (and me waiting for the uploads to occur). Sure, Youtube takes awhile but at least the videos work on there!
06:57 PM - Aug 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}