Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
It will take years before any platform replaces Twitter, even with Elon destroying it. I never expected Spoutible to become a Twitter replacement overnight; it just doesn't work that way.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/opinion-alabama-riverboat-brawl-twitter-x_n_64d2b8a8e4b0d52beea0d1a2
11:18 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
First, people want to know if Spoutible will last longer than a year before investing time in building a new following. Secondly, people want to see if Spoutible spirals out of control or remains true to its mission of mitigating targeted harassment and disinformation.
11:22 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Caryl D
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
You’ve got this
03:06 AM - Aug 10, 2023
Bobby Amos
A
It doesn’t have to be bigger than Xbird. It just has to be a viable platform for a wide audience that enjoys it and derives value from it. Years prior, we got to enjoy a variety of platforms, blogspheres, IM products seeming to pretty much play nice with one another. Spoutible’s well on its way. 🤔
06:56 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
I have had more interaction with other accounts on Spoutible.. & with fewer followers than I had on twidder.
In my heart of hearts I believe Spoutible is the future.
04:22 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
"... we're still hitting that stupid X..."
Whose we?
01:02 PM - Aug 09, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
All I know is this... I'm broke as a joke & this is the first social media site I've ever sent money to at all, much less on a monthly basis. It's not much, mind you, but I believe in Bouzy & the team behind this place. And I'm willing to bet money on it. I never once considered giving $ to Twitter.
12:56 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Rian Miller
A
Some of Spoutible's defenders have turned to harassing people whenever they imagine someone is speaking poorly about it. My feed on Sunday was full of ppl telling me to leave and saying rude things when I was posting about bad behavior of local biz. Had to block many accts.
12:06 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
In response to Rian Miller.
Wow! You did the right thing.
01:18 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to Rian Miller.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:57 PM - Aug 09, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
Well it appears I’m doing the opposite. I’m here (not necessarily investing- I simply prefer environments that lack vitriolic trolls and people you wouldn’t have around you in RL) unless something goes wrong or engagement doesn’t increase in the *distant* future.
11:39 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
I believe Spoutible will last a long time. Sure and steady growth is good. I can't view Spoutible as a replacement, it is better than that. It is a new way of social media, or maybe what being social on the internet started out as before it lost its way.
11:26 AM - Aug 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}