RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Okay now that that craziness is done...I'm beginning to think that what happened today was agitated by people who wanted to undermine @Spoutible and @cbouzy .
01:27 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Dan Wentzel
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Spoutible's success is a threat to the propogandist aims of Twitter's trolls, bots, and authoritarian backers. Spoutible's success is also a threat to people who've found a way to work the Twitter algorithm to make an income stream.

Sadly, it's likely not the last coordinated attack.
01:43 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Dan Wentzel.
Yep. I have $$ accusations of antisemitism are next. Always a popular weapon against a Black organization
02:11 AM - Feb 20, 2023
(((Pro-Choice Morgana)))
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Are you saying antisemitism isn't real?

2 Jews were shot in my old Los Angeles neighborhood yesterday after coming out of Synagogue.

Please be an ally. If a Jew says something is antisemitic, believe them. We know the tropes that have been used to kill us for thousands of years, African Jews,
02:26 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to (((Pro-Choice Morgana))).
No? I'm saying accusations of antisemitism are a well known way to undermine white support for Black civil rights. But thank you for playing, please never come again!
02:29 AM - Feb 20, 2023
(((Pro-Choice Morgana)))
A
So you're saying there's no antisemitism in any Black civil rights group? No calls to exterminate Israel and half of the planet's Jewish people?

Or are you saying when it does happen it should not be called out?

If a Jew says something anti-black, that should be called out, too.
In response to Salma Typhii.
02:35 AM - Feb 20, 2023
(((Pro-Choice Morgana)))
A
In response to (((Pro-Choice Morgana))).
But you cannot give a free pass to anti-indigenous, pro-colonial, or pro-genocide rhetoric by any group or person simply because their target is Jewish.
02:36 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}