RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Okay now that that craziness is done...I'm beginning to think that what happened today was agitated by people who wanted to undermine @Spoutible and @cbouzy .
01:27 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Dan Wentzel
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Spoutible's success is a threat to the propogandist aims of Twitter's trolls, bots, and authoritarian backers. Spoutible's success is also a threat to people who've found a way to work the Twitter algorithm to make an income stream.

Sadly, it's likely not the last coordinated attack.
01:43 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Dan Wentzel.
Yep. I have $$ accusations of antisemitism are next. Always a popular weapon against a Black organization
02:11 AM - Feb 20, 2023
(((Pro-Choice Morgana)))
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Are you saying antisemitism isn't real?

2 Jews were shot in my old Los Angeles neighborhood yesterday after coming out of Synagogue.

Please be an ally. If a Jew says something is antisemitic, believe them. We know the tropes that have been used to kill us for thousands of years, African Jews,
02:26 AM - Feb 20, 2023
A
In response to (((Pro-Choice Morgana))).
That is a problem...it's also a problem when a known ally like @cbouzy will be attacked with the lies.
02:30 AM - Feb 20, 2023
(((Pro-Choice Morgana)))
A
I haven't seen @cbouzy called an antisemite. Have you?

Are you saying something's a problem that hasn't happened?

Or are you saying Jewish people are likely to be trouble makers who invent antisemitism?

If I'm not understanding you correctly, please clear this up for me. Thanks.
03:02 AM - Feb 20, 2023
A
In response to (((Pro-Choice Morgana))).
Okay i do apologize for the misunderstandings. I hope I didn't make things worse. We're talking about the trolls, not the Jews. Trust me, I know not to mess around even jokingly about that.
03:05 AM - Feb 20, 2023
(((Pro-Choice Morgana)))
A
Thank you Rob. Yes, I thought you meant Jews. (I am feeling triggered by the last person.) You make me feel safer again. xoxo
03:09 AM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}