Frank the Bunny
A
Seriously, do we really need 8 out of 11 spouts to be copies of tweets from someone who refuses to spend any time here? @MuellerSheWrote @developer
MuellerSheWrote Bot @MuellerSheWroteBot
RT WajahatAli: Just re-sharing this news. This is Israel's National Security Minister, folks.

Ben-Gvir praises settlers suspected of murdering Palestinian in West Bank as ‘heroes’ #MuellerSheWrote
09:26 PM - Aug 09, 2023
09:35 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Hoi Pollois
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
I do see your frustration, Mr. Bunny, but I like that a bot is keeping her show and followers thoughts on my forgetting.

Been a fan of hers since the very beginning and now I don't cling to her pod as I use to. Nice to know who's doing what.

Can you hide or block her so as not to be irritated?
05:33 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Hoi Pollois.
I did end up blocking. My primary beef wasn't even that the bot exists or that she doesn't really spout here, it was mainly that the bot does too many spouts too fast, and the programmer doesn't seem receptive to changing it, so better if I just don't see it clogging the Explore feed.
05:35 PM - Aug 11, 2023
ELJEFE13
A
More recognizable content creators from the other site makes it a more seem less transition to get users to move here.

It content creators want viewers/readers is those viewers want content. It is the chicken or egg first conundrum.
01:15 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to ELJEFE13.
Yeah, the really dumb part though is content creators who HAVE accounts here and could use them, but don't, so we have a bot picking up their slack instead.
01:58 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Governor McCheese
A
It's like the splashbacks from "big" accounts at the Bad Place creating an account and spouting "Hello, is this on?" and then never returning.
01:09 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Governor McCheese.
LOL yep. Frustrating and kinda pointless, in my opinion.
02:02 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
I have both blocked
01:07 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
One workaround to this problem is just to google the story and post the original source.
01:07 PM - Aug 11, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
This.
01:02 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Karen Springer
A
I blocked that bot, and any others that were connected to people who shun us.
09:40 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Karen Springer.
It's really beginning to piss me off, especially since the guy who created those bots could easily alter the code to space them out so we aren't periodically inundated by spouts from people who think they are better than us.
09:41 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
I'm not really interested in copies of tweets from anyone.
09:37 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Same. If I wanted to read this person's stuff that bad, I wouldn't have deleted my Twitter account. If she's too good for us or whatever, her shit can stay over there.
09:39 PM - Aug 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}