Bun the Franky
A
Seriously, do we really need 8 out of 11 spouts to be copies of tweets from someone who refuses to spend any time here? @MuellerSheWrote @developer
MuellerSheWrote Bot @MuellerSheWroteBot
RT WajahatAli: Just re-sharing this news. This is Israel's National Security Minister, folks.

Ben-Gvir praises settlers suspected of murdering Palestinian in West Bank as ‘heroes’ #MuellerSheWrote
09:26 PM - Aug 09, 2023
09:35 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Bun the Franky.
I'm not really interested in copies of tweets from anyone.
09:37 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Same. If I wanted to read this person's stuff that bad, I wouldn't have deleted my Twitter account. If she's too good for us or whatever, her shit can stay over there.
09:39 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Jon .
A
There was a problem with the @MuellerSheWroteBot code so I’m clearing out my backlog of days worth of 🐦. Sorry.

Feel free to ignore or block if you aren’t interested in the content. Not a problem for me. Sorry if any of this bothers you. Wasn’t my intention
09:57 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to Jon ..
The bots aren't even the problem (leaving aside the slight of seeing content from people who *could* use their account here) but surely there is a way to rate limit the spouts so that they don't clog up the Explore feed, especially since it already has issues with repeats.
10:01 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Jon .
A
I am open to suggestions what do you feel is a reasonable rate limit? X number of spouts per X minutes?
10:03 PM - Aug 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}