Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
We just witnessed a senior citizen plow into the back of a young couple's car at an IHOP, and then park her car like nothing happened. We told the couple we witnessed the accident, and the older woman denied damaging their car. Her bumper had their car paint on her car!
02:31 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
When the couple approached her in the IHOP, she was rude to the couple, so the couple called the police to file a report. We waited around and I gave the cop my information, and I can't believe the woman is denying damaging their car when there is actual physical evidence. Why are people like this?
02:35 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
My better half said she heard the older woman say "I hate Asians" to her friend who arrived moments after the accident. I didn't hear it because I was talking to the couple, but I obviously believe my better half.
02:44 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Susan Leonard
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Is there an age in NJ where you have to retake a road test to show you are still competent enough to drive?
07:36 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
In response to Susan Leonard.
No, I don't think so.
10:31 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
Wow...I hope the couple is ok.
08:15 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Cheryl Krisko
A
Lord have mercy.
07:44 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Mary Lou
A
My dad was in early stage dementia and we didn't know. As he was reversing out of the house, he swiped the neighbour's car. He returned to the house, leaving the car door opened and the keys in the car. He was in shock and had no memory of the accident. We took away his car keys that day.
10:58 AM - Aug 11, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Welp here it it!!! So glad you and your bh were there to help.
10:07 AM - Aug 11, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
Pancakes bring out the worst in us old people. She probably needed her fix. 🙄
04:38 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
I believe your better half, now we have a motive. I hope granny is charged with something, life has taught me white hair grannies with airs of privilege alwys get away with shit. I’m a white haired brownie w Panamanian roots & have earned my privilege to breath. Bigotry has no boundaries 💥
04:16 PM - Aug 10, 2023
natnewscot
A
It's gotten to the point where you haven't a clue what to say anymore. This kind of thing has gotten so much worse in recent years and we all know why. "I hate Asians." For crying out loud!
03:26 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Adrian James
A
It's fortunate that they weren't staying in the area that she hit. Because there is a possibility that she would have rammed into them, and would have tried to play the age card.
03:20 PM - Aug 10, 2023
John Lieske
A
Dude you should make that known to the police.

A hate crime pretending to be a simple traffic incident sounds like exactly the type of thing that the police should be working on uncovering.
03:01 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Andy Lee
A
Jfc
02:59 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Educ8tusall
A
Horrible!
02:55 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Richard Head
A
I was thinking low grade dementia? Because it's not like she knew the people were Asian when she hit the empty car. Her racism after the fact is abhorrent.
02:53 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
In response to Richard Head.
She said this after the couple spoke to her when her friend arrived.
02:58 PM - Aug 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}