Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
We just witnessed a senior citizen plow into the back of a young couple's car at an IHOP, and then park her car like nothing happened. We told the couple we witnessed the accident, and the older woman denied damaging their car. Her bumper had their car paint on her car!
02:31 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
When the couple approached her in the IHOP, she was rude to the couple, so the couple called the police to file a report. We waited around and I gave the cop my information, and I can't believe the woman is denying damaging their car when there is actual physical evidence. Why are people like this?
02:35 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
My better half said she heard the older woman say "I hate Asians" to her friend who arrived moments after the accident. I didn't hear it because I was talking to the couple, but I obviously believe my better half.
02:44 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
OMG. ::facepalms::

It could be age-related dementia - all the filters die, and release years of mental sewage - or it could just be plain nastiness on her part. So glad you and your better half remained to help the couple out.
01:06 AM - May 08, 2024
_++ __X
A
They could be a terrible person or it could be mental decline. I'm seeing a lot of mental decline in my own parents and it is terrifying.
06:33 AM - Aug 11, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to _++ __X.
Both
10:08 AM - Aug 11, 2023
Bittiegirldonna
A
In response to _++ __X.
Just my 2 cents. I worked as an alzheimers nurse for 20 years. Mental decline happens and is heartbreaking but doesn't tend to change personality. People forget to hide their racisim or that they are gay. The true self tends to emerge as they forget to hide it.
08:52 PM - Nov 25, 2023 (Edited)
Eddie Stewart
A
Reading your thread...before I got to the end, when you said how much they were lying and denying, I said to myself, "Heh... Must be MAGA."
Sure enough! MAGAs are liars.
06:23 PM - Aug 10, 2023
ALDOlivarius
A
Hubby & employee was in a business van on the highway, turned to get off at exit when an elderly couple cut them off. Hubby ended up barely tapping their bumper. Next thing u know, the man acted like he was dying. Ambulance called out, etc...Elderly scam artists! They got nada out of our insurance.
05:11 PM - Aug 10, 2023
SherriZap
A
Based on my experience with OPs, I believe that she had no idea she hit them. That is what is most scary
05:02 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Schlr
A
I walked out to my car after a massage and someone had parked their car on mine. I waited for her to come out after I called the police, she swore she didn't hit me. I had pictures and video. She left before the police got there. They ruled it a hit and run. Not sure what happened to her.
04:20 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Schlr
A
In response to Schlr.
Also a senior citizen.
04:20 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Ang Darkstar
A
As a claims adjuster for a huge insurance co, I must state this happens daily hundreds of times. It is absolutely insane!
From where I sit: I think liars always lie.
03:21 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Barry Murphy
B
We'd finally bought a house, just finished moving in.
Next door, a duplex; the owner was there, his wife brought food.
And drove up, on my LAWN, knocking my trashcan out of her way with her car.
I said she couldn't park on my lawn, and she assured me:
"I know the person you rent from, it's fine!"
03:20 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Barry Murphy
B
In response to Barry Murphy.
Actually, it was:
M: "Hey! That's my lawn! You can't park there; please move."

H: "Oh, no; it’s fine if I park here! I know the people you rent from, so it's fine."

M: "Uhh... no. I own this house now, and I don't know you; please get off my property."

H: "It's fine, I'll move it after dinner!"
03:31 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Becky Arrgh
A
In response to Barry Murphy.
08:53 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
Got rear ended in April taking my wife home from the hospital and couldn’t even get a cop to show to file a report. The guy who hit us was sketchy as fuck. His address was a leasing office on a license expiring that month and he couldn’t even show proof of insurance. Did 1000$ damage to our car.
03:16 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Charlie Ricci
A
In response to Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit.
The 1st thing you do is ALWAYS get the license plate #
03:20 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Elle Cohen
A
My husband’s Aunt did this (minus the rudeness) she legit didn’t know she hit the other car? Her kids got involved super quick and took her keys. I don’t know if part of the anger is fear about losing your liscense? And independence? Scary though.
03:04 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Theresa Mahlik
A
They can’t see, have no depth perception and don’t want to lose the ability to drive
02:50 PM - Aug 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Jon E Mnemonic
B
My mail-delivery woman hit my nephew's car in my driveway & tried to flee, but I stopped her. She did $2,000 of damage.
02:44 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
So sad! I got a call from a police officer who said that a woman had just hit my parked car. When I got there he explained that she had hit another car a few miles away and he had done a report. He followed her after she left saw her hit my car. "This time I'm taking her keys." He said.
02:43 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Heather Kreeger
B
In response to Craig Wiesner.
THIS TIME I'm taking her keys 👀😬☠️ um, pardon me
03:05 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Pamela
A
It may be dementia. It’s possible that she really doesn’t recall the event.
02:43 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Bo Dybkær
A
Young people are sometimes scared of owning their actions, because they act more impulsively and are genuinely startled by the effects of what they've done. Senior people have no excuse. None whatsoever 🤨
02:42 PM - Aug 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (Lyrical) can see their posts

Angelique Yaich
A
I've seen that happen, at church, those old ladies are so afraid of losing their freedom.
02:36 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
In response to Angelique Yaich.
Not for nothing. Most of this country is impossible to navigate if you can’t drive. The same 15 min trip to the next town over from me would take two hours on public transportation.
03:44 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Amy Kincaid
A
02:32 PM - Aug 10, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}