Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
We just witnessed a senior citizen plow into the back of a young couple's car at an IHOP, and then park her car like nothing happened. We told the couple we witnessed the accident, and the older woman denied damaging their car. Her bumper had their car paint on her car!
02:31 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
When the couple approached her in the IHOP, she was rude to the couple, so the couple called the police to file a report. We waited around and I gave the cop my information, and I can't believe the woman is denying damaging their car when there is actual physical evidence. Why are people like this?
02:35 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
My better half said she heard the older woman say "I hate Asians" to her friend who arrived moments after the accident. I didn't hear it because I was talking to the couple, but I obviously believe my better half.
02:44 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
In response to Charlie Ricci.
Oh I have all the information including the plate and an expired registration paper once the repairs are completed I’m tracking the schmuck down to get the deductible out of him since it came out as an uninsured motorist claim. I can’t believe I have to pay anything out of pocket for that
04:24 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Mary Cole
A
In response to Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit.
That's horrible. Won't your insurance cover any of it? I had a 23 year old kid rear end my car in 2018. Our dog died and I might as well have. Finally found some medical people who are helping me recover (2023-24). Wishing you the best possible outcome.
02:29 PM - May 11, 2024
Lynda Di
A
In response to Charlie Ricci.
...turns out the license plate is STOLEN
04:10 PM - Aug 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}