Christopher Bouzy
A
I spouted something earlier that was inarticulate, and I should've added more context. Our policies were written to protect everyone here, especially women from sexual harassment. I had hoped a victim of sexual harassment wouldn't lie about our policies to fit a personal agenda that hurts everyone.
07:51 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Ramona Grigg
A
You have repair work to do now. A lot of compromised people are feeling nervous about their place here. Stick to reassuring them without adding to the drama and we’ll all get through this.
Your letter this AM is a big help.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
08:00 AM - Feb 20, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Ramona Grigg.
I'm pretty sure that Chris can say and do what he wants here.

And try practicing what you preach and not add to the drama. Many if us here were hoping yesterday's tensions were put to rest, but thanks to you, they've just been revived.
08:28 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Ramona Grigg
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
Look around. The drama hasn't ended, and if you think my goal is to keep it going you've misread everything I've said here.
08:40 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Kali Tal
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
So your response to a woman who feels unsafe is that the owner can do whatever he wants, that she's causing the problem by expressing her worries, and that it's her fault the community isn't healing? In what world is that helpful?
01:53 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}