Christopher Bouzy
A
I spouted something earlier that was inarticulate, and I should've added more context. Our policies were written to protect everyone here, especially women from sexual harassment. I had hoped a victim of sexual harassment wouldn't lie about our policies to fit a personal agenda that hurts everyone.
07:51 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Spirit Island
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Oh dude, you just made it so so so much worse.
06:25 PM - Oct 28, 2023
JudyT
A
How do I see replies to posts? I see this one has 14 replies, but when I hit the reply icon, I'm only given the option of just replying. TIA
07:04 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Vera Hausherr
A
In response to JudyT.
Tap the body of the post (sorry, Spout, I'm still learning...), not the reply icon.
07:37 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Anne King
A
These thread responses are great bc they reveal who's a histrionic troll &/or a racist & I can pre-block them.
11:58 AM - Feb 20, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
Thank you. We appreciate that.
11:11 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Cre8ve2
A
I'm ready to move on. Don't give them any more attention. I say it was an organized smear on Spoutible. She was spewing stuff on Twitter prior to coming here. #MovingAlong
11:10 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Good catch. Cheers.
#communication
#clarification
#repair
11:08 AM - Feb 20, 2023
chanda
A
I appreciate that you’re under a lot of pressure right now. But as a victim of sexual harassment, I am stunned not only by the original post but also by this new post which doesn’t offer a substantive apology or acknowledgment of how god awful the post was. I think you need to try again.
10:01 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to chanda.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:39 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Erica
A
In response to chanda.
Find me a woman who hasn’t been harassed. I’ve had a better experience here in a month, than on Twitter in 16 years. As soon as he has a functioning app, this is my new home. There are always growing pains with new platforms. We all have a choice where we spend our time.
12:04 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
Course correction acknowledged. Well done
09:44 AM - Feb 20, 2023
David Birney
A
I'm glad to see you at least realize that mistake it was very cringe and uncalled for. In terms of policy, clarification is never a bad thing. It could only help. Obviously you can never cover every situation but it can certainly be improved.
09:23 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Joe Trembly
A
I appreciate a platform that recognizes that marginalized people should have policy protections. Hate must never be allowed to thrive such as it does on other platforms.
09:15 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Melissa
A
Christopher, I'm in agreement with you from the first moment of standing up for policies of decency. I'd prefer, however, not to have my timeline clogged by so many posts about a tempest in a teapot.
09:13 AM - Feb 20, 2023
TaraTLK
A
Will the sexual content policy be updated to reflect this?
Also, will you remove the posts targeting the victim of sexual harassment? Or is cross platform abuse only forbidden for users?
09:04 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Mik
A
You're only human, and you're allowed to make mistakes sometimes. Thank you for removing that spout.
08:16 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Ramona Grigg
A
You have repair work to do now. A lot of compromised people are feeling nervous about their place here. Stick to reassuring them without adding to the drama and we’ll all get through this.
Your letter this AM is a big help.
08:00 AM - Feb 20, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Ramona Grigg.
I'm pretty sure that Chris can say and do what he wants here.

And try practicing what you preach and not add to the drama. Many if us here were hoping yesterday's tensions were put to rest, but thanks to you, they've just been revived.
08:28 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
This is why I have such a huge respect and love for you. I see you listening to people, looking within, noticing when you might be wrong or at least clumsy, and owning your imperfection.

Your decency and integrity are why I am here and why will defend this platform all day every day.
07:59 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jess Martin
A
You’re not her therapist Christopher. She didn’t get her way and wanted to blast you. Don’t know how you put up with their collective rudeness - no means no, and any one who has experienced sexual harassment would know that too.
07:57 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
We got you 🙏 #NoMalarkey 💪

Honestly, that felt semi coordinated yesterday. I wasn’t the only one who noticed it.

There were multiple accounts in multiple different threads going at it with a wide variety of users.

Using really weak, similar talking points.

Something stinks.
07:55 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
😏

It was a pack mentality aided by a wave of disinformation. Perhaps, to give them the benefit of a doubt, they’re so used to us vs. them on the hellsite and other platforms, it became a herd defence.
08:01 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Squiggly Lines
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
Agreed. I did not feel any of them were engaging in honest dialogue. One Spouter even admitted they knew the TOS but assumed they would change after launch.🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️ And all the nitpicking about the specific language was disingenuous at best.
08:09 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
I apologize for offending you, and that wasn't my intention. You have every right to be upset, but I hope my track record of defending women on social media platforms will not be overshadowed by a spout that I should've taken more time to compose.
07:54 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
Thanks for all you do! Time to let the haters go and focus on the positive! You’re creating a great platform
11:21 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Indigo
A
You're only human. You made a mistake. The fact that you're owning up to it as well as apologizing for it is an honorable thing. Thanks for that. 🙏🏾🫶🏾
11:28 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Lilith Iam
A
🙏🏼
07:53 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}