Anthos
A
This woman needs to be locked under the jail with the worst violent criminals. This is the worst kind of racism. #RolandSMartin
Apartment Manager ASSAULTS 2 Black Kids At A Pool, Pours Soda On 11-Year-Old | Roland Martin - YouTube

A white Greensboro, North Carolina, woman is charged with assaulting two black kids at an apartment complex swimming pool. Sixty-two-year-old Kimberly Jennin...

06:21 PM - Aug 11, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Anthos.
What's really pissed me off, is seeing those two Black Men there, who saw her doing that to those children, and did NOTHING!
07:43 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Anthos
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
I don't understand how they were able to do that, especially for as long as it went on.
01:47 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Miss Ann
A
In response to Anthos.
From personal experience, I can tell you that a black child never fully recovers from that treatment, especially at a white person's hands. It just lives in you.
07:33 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Anthos
A
In response to Miss Ann.
They will never forget how it felt; for the rest of their lives.
07:39 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Miss Ann
A
In response to Anthos.
The last panelist notes correctly that due to the current climate, some folk wake up these days & forget that black people are free. Thanks to the 'not in my small town' crowd, bolstered by Trump, it is now legitimate again to openly insult/attack/police us. They think they won't be held to account!
07:31 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Anthos
A
In response to Miss Ann.
Exactly. See exhibit B #RolandMartinUnfiltered
WATCH: Super Karen Grills Black Man Sitting In Car - YouTube

A Black man recorded a Denver Karen who was harassing him as he was peacefully sitting in his car. Dr. Rashad Richey and Jeff Wiggins discuss on Indisputable...

07:37 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Bethany Williamson
B
In response to Anthos.
WTF?
07:21 PM - Aug 11, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Anthos.
They think they can do whatever they want to our children.
07:00 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Whoa!
A
In response to Anthos.
Just sick.
06:54 PM - Aug 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}