Ann Werner
A
Oddly enough, I view this as good news. It'll put to rest the shenanigans of Republicans who've been making accusations without proof to back them up. I'm confident that President Biden had nothing to do with whatever his son did. I feel bad for Joe. His only remaining son is a disappointment.
06:01 PM - Aug 11, 2023 (Edited)
Janis Dauer
A
Doubt a man like Joe Biden feels his son is a disappointment, regardless of past disappointing behaviors - doing bad things doesn't necessarily mean you are bad (especially if there is remorse and atonement). I believe Joe is proud of Hunter's recovery process
In response to Ann Werner.
06:22 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Ann Werner
A
In response to Janis Dauer.
I agree that Joe is proud of Hunter for overcoming his addiction. But still, that’s a hard, hard thing to have to deal with. But it is disappointing it’s the path that Hunter chose to take at one point in his life. I do think the American people recognize that Joe isn’t alone & can identify w/him.
08:23 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Ann Werner
A
In response to Janis Dauer.
I would be very disappointed if my offspring were in that situation. Doesn’t mean that I would not love my offspring, but it’s a terrible thing for a parent to have to see what’s happening to that child, particularly the only remaining child, when the situation is the direct result of his actions.
08:16 PM - Aug 11, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}