Ann Werner
A
Oddly enough, I view this as good news. It'll put to rest the shenanigans of Republicans who've been making accusations without proof to back them up. I'm confident that President Biden had nothing to do with whatever his son did. I feel bad for Joe. His only remaining son is a disappointment.
06:01 PM - Aug 11, 2023 (Edited)
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Ann Werner.
Ohhh STFU Pence!!!🙄🤬🙄 “To be honest with you, I can’t relate to what his son was doing when he was vice president,” said Pence, who served alongside Trump. “When I was vice president, my son was flying an F35 in the Marine Corps defending this country.”
08:13 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Seth Triggs
A
I mean nothing puts an end to those shenanigans because the goalposts will constantly move. And because major news outlets love Republican tax cuts and want them to win, they'll continue focus on the Hunter Biden circus.
08:08 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Richard Head
A
This is just another "Benghazi" attempt. Garland appointments someone to investigate Hunter, but not a peep about Jared and the 2 billion or Ginni Thomas, or any of the high level organizers of J6. This is a sham.
08:37 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Annabelle Folon
A
Wish I could agree with you. But some of the worst Rs (Comer & McCarthy) are already complaining about it and planting seeds for more weaponization of the House Judiciary Com to indoctrinate and inflame their base with more anti-Biden disinformation.
06:48 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Ann Werner
A
In response to Annabelle Folon.
That’s what they would do anyway. No matter what was done. Those people are just going to be bitching, complaining, and trucking out one accusation after another. That has been patently obvious ever since they took power in the House.
08:12 PM - Aug 11, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Ann Werner
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
You’ll get no argument from me about that.
08:13 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Janis Dauer
A
Doubt a man like Joe Biden feels his son is a disappointment, regardless of past disappointing behaviors - doing bad things doesn't necessarily mean you are bad (especially if there is remorse and atonement). I believe Joe is proud of Hunter's recovery process
06:22 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Ann Werner
A
In response to Janis Dauer.
I would be very disappointed if my offspring were in that situation. Doesn’t mean that I would not love my offspring, but it’s a terrible thing for a parent to have to see what’s happening to that child, particularly the only remaining child, when the situation is the direct result of his actions.
08:16 PM - Aug 11, 2023 (Edited)
Ann Werner
A
In response to Janis Dauer.
I agree that Joe is proud of Hunter for overcoming his addiction. But still, that’s a hard, hard thing to have to deal with. But it is disappointing it’s the path that Hunter chose to take at one point in his life. I do think the American people recognize that Joe isn’t alone & can identify w/him.
08:23 PM - Aug 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}