Margo Green
A
I see I'm going to have to say this again.
TX is NOT a red state. It's a great state with kind friendly people. We are so voter suppressed and gerrymandered it's almost impossible to win an election. We are fighting like hell against the bastards. Please show some support instead of insults.
08:06 PM - Aug 11, 2023

Only followers of this user (DeanneWasleske) can see their posts

Margo Green
A
In response to Redhair Trouble.
I'm sorry, hate that. But you guys did a bang up job in the election last year. Kudos!!!! And thank you!
09:20 PM - Aug 11, 2023
KtVzW
A
In response to Margo Green.
Ohio is the same way, otherwise Vance and Jordan wouldn't have been elected. But we pulled off a grassroots effort this week, thanks to determined folks with standards, ethics, and morals--and TX will do that, too!
08:43 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to KtVzW.
Thanks! We're damn sure going to try. But we've also got to work on getting people out to vote.
BTW: congratulation on your recent victory with issue 1
Well done!
08:45 PM - Aug 11, 2023
9Gen
A
Hear! Hear!

Supporting y'all from Fascist Florida, also not a red state.

The opposite of full-fledged support for those in gerrymandering, voter suppressed states is actually voter suppression.
08:35 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to 9Gen.
Thank you! Sending love and good mojo to you and your fellow Floridians.
08:38 PM - Aug 11, 2023
skyeangelwillow AVM
B
Texas has a crooked government just like Arkansas. I moved from Texas four years ago because we were tired of dealing with the hurricanes. I think both states need to get out and vote. Otherwise we are stuck with the fascist party of MAGAts.
08:20 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to skyeangelwillow AVM.
I agree, but we also have to stop the voter suppression. It's rampant here in TX and not always entirely legal thanks to that sniveling bastard Ken Paxton.
08:22 PM - Aug 11, 2023
🤘 Raymond M. Black 🤘 🐉
A
Texas is a non-voting and, to a lesser extent, a voter-suppressed, state (gerrymandered for the non-state level stuff).

Example: NO ONE likes Ted Cruz. He wins because he's a Republican in Texas. Until people get off their asses and vote it's going to effectively remain red.

/lives in Austin
08:14 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to 🤘 Raymond M. Black 🤘 🐉.
It's true we need to do better at getting people out to vote, but that's true in a lot of states. But even the bastard Ken Paxton gleefully admitted they would have lost if they hadn't blocked counties from mailing out applications for mail in ballots.
08:21 PM - Aug 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}