Shawn Fernando
A
Erie, like other towns, was hollowed out by factory closures and downsizing. People there know on a visceral level how wealth has been siphoned from the unionized middle class into the pockets of CEOs. #Erie #Unions

https://youtu.be/zCyZHB7NdPE
We Went To a Trump Rally: What We Heard Will Shock You - YouTube

Donald Trump voters told us why billionaires have too much power.We visited a Trump rally in search of an honest conversation with Donald Trump's supporters ...

08:54 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
In response to Shawn Fernando.
What shocks me is they believe Trump worked and will work for THEM, whereas President Biden IS working to lift up the lower and middle class.
09:11 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Shawn Fernando
A
In response to Royce Hansen.
I agree that Biden is doing far more than Trump. But in context it’s not shocking that they would believe the opposite. Presidents of both parties have supported trade policies that hastened deindustrialization in the rust belt. Trump seemed like he upset that order so they trust him.
10:04 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
In response to Shawn Fernando.
Their Delusional acceptance of the disinformation Trump puts forth and his continual lies. Still shocking to me they REFUSE to even investigate all of the great things Biden has and plans to do to address many of the issues they're talking about. Ignorance is their bliss I guess.
10:18 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Shawn Fernando
A
It’s a messaging game. Trump is there spreading his. We need to be countering it. It’s not enough to be mad a voters for their ignorance.

Although I do certainly agree that this is ignorance in action.
In response to Royce Hansen.
10:32 AM - Aug 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}