Christopher Bouzy
A
Thank you, but that isn't true. The whole purpose of Spoutible is to allow as many voices to participate in the process as possible. If the community had voted on allowing adult content, I would've found a way to make it work. I am not a dictator, and I can admit when I have made a mistake.

This spout was deleted.

01:13 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Then actually clarify what is ok and not ok under adult content. And explain why we can't have posts intended to arouse, even with content warnings and the blurring of images so one has to actively engage with content.

This is not a safe space for LGBTQ people or sex workers or kinksters
01:24 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Eddie Stewart
A
The last sentence says it all. It's a declaration of something that is NOT TRUE, and one of the main draws of Spoutible is that it is not a cesspool of disinformation like Twitter. This is why you are REALLY attacking. You're using LGBTQ & sex workers as a cover.
In response to Jammy.
01:37 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Captain Renault
A
In response to Eddie Stewart.
It was *such* an easy decision to block that person. There's a perfectly good batch of fora out there. This site isn't going to be all things to all people. It wasn't meant to be.
04:48 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Eddie Stewart
A
In response to Captain Renault.
Well said. If one is expecting soda pop but finds we only serve chocolate milk, then no harm or hard feelings. Just go to where one can get one's fill of soda pop. C'est vrai.
04:52 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Eddie Stewart
A
In response to Captain Renault.
And you have another follow! Follow back?
04:52 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}