Susan Brosche
A
Welcome new Spouters. Glad to have you here. But you need to beef up you bio, put in an avatar and background so we know you’re not a bot. You will get more followers that way. We will not very often follow an account with no avatar and no direction of why you’re here. 🐳🐞
03:50 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Jim Calkins
A
In response to Susan Brosche.
I agree. “Look! There’s a faceless person I know nothing about! I think I will follow them!” I don’t follow them in the mortal realms, so I don’t follow them here either. I also like “value added” spouts. Add a few words to your links and pics so I know why you are spouting them.
04:11 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Doxy Music ?™
A
Well ... even faceless (or borrowed 😎) ... a profile that has a theme & some degree of thought has gone into it.

We have brought our anon egocentric persona over from the toxic twitter.

(it dont always work ... managed to get doxxed big time ... so word from the wise, be careful what you post
In response to Jim Calkins.
01:44 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Doxy Music ?™
A
In response to Doxy Music ?™.
However, certainly on Twitter, some are so keen on getting followers, not realising some followers just in it for the follow back, put people on follow & mute ... which increases shadow ban rating & actually silent mutes your account into a void.

Post views is the only real metric, not follows.
01:45 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}