Susan Brosche
A
Welcome new Spouters. Glad to have you here. But you need to beef up you bio, put in an avatar and background so we know you’re not a bot. You will get more followers that way. We will not very often follow an account with no avatar and no direction of why you’re here. 🐳🐞
03:50 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Veronica Heugel
A
In response to Susan Brosche.
I agree! I am also hesitant to follow accounts with no spouts! If you don't have anything to say or share, why should I follow you?
05:45 PM - Mar 17, 2023
G
A
This is really so important. I can’t just follow back without knowing something about you. Not asking for mom’s maiden name and last 4 of social security number. Do you vote blue? Do you have a hobby? Kids/grandbabies? Do you love animals? Anything??? ☮️❤️
05:24 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:43 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Democracy For All
A
Great advice...I agree! I'd love to follow folks, but I'd love to know just a little bit more about them!

(And...I'm following you back, thanks! 💙)
01:10 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Michael Allbritton
A
Seriously, though. This is a good idea and it can be fun. I know I often have difficulty choose the avatar I really want. Can't go wrong with including my dog! #CookieLife #PitBullsOfSpoutible
01:53 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Tiny Rhino
A
Who is the collective "we"? Curious because I dont understand the danger of a bot vs a human who falsifies their bio. Anyway, I know I don't like to be included in a collective "we", feels like the opposite of inclusive to tell me my opinion.
01:53 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Karen Wynter
A
01:43 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
And add keywords to your bio so your people can find you using the people search function
01:42 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jim Calkins
A
I agree. “Look! There’s a faceless person I know nothing about! I think I will follow them!” I don’t follow them in the mortal realms, so I don’t follow them here either. I also like “value added” spouts. Add a few words to your links and pics so I know why you are spouting them.
04:11 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Doxy Music ?™
A
In response to Jim Calkins.
Well ... even faceless (or borrowed 😎) ... a profile that has a theme & some degree of thought has gone into it.

We have brought our anon egocentric persona over from the toxic twitter.

(it dont always work ... managed to get doxxed big time ... so word from the wise, be careful what you post
01:44 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Angel None
A
How do you put a background?
03:50 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Susan Brosche
A
In response to Angel None.
Click on the background box and select from pictures offered or choose one of your own . Just gives your bio some extra pizazz.
03:54 PM - Feb 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}