Christopher Bouzy
A
1. Allowing adult and explicit content will prevent us from landing certain advertisers.

2. Apple and Google will limit us.

3. Moderating the content is a nightmare.

4. It opens us up to legal liabilities.

5. This is an easy decision for me, and no amount of badgering with change it.

6. NO
01:53 PM - Feb 19, 2023 (Edited)
Paul Loop
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Critics want:

1. To hobble Spoutible's financial viability

2. Provoke Apple and Google to limit Spoutible

3. Create a moderation nightmare

4. Open the door to legal liability

5. Badger Spoutible's creator despite his clear, rational reasoning.
11:58 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
Your imposing motivations on the people who’ve raised the concern doesn’t remotely make those motivations true and is pretty disparaging to people who you seemingly have made no effort to listen to - disagree all you want, but at least listen to what you’re disagreeing to first
In response to Paul Loop.
01:44 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Char
A
In response to Aislinn Tlc.
He has listened. He's held Spaces on Twitter, I was there / listened. If they want non graphic or to link to somewhere they are welcome. If they want more, they are not .there are many other places to go. It's pretty simple and he's spent hours trying to clarify this. No one place is for everybody.
06:16 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
In response to Char.
Actually, it’s not simple, which was the point being raised. I’m actually more disturbed by his ongoing attacks than the initial concern, since it’s unlikely to affect me. His reaction and subsequent actions indicate the safety and trust available here and…yeah, not so great.
09:13 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Paul Loop
A
In response to Aislinn Tlc.
Enlighten me. Where are the flaws in Spoutible creator and owner Christopher Bouzy's reasoning for how HE should run HIS site? How would you address his concerns and conclusions?
06:36 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
In response to Paul Loop.
Oh dear, you’re sounding a bit like an Elon fanboy with that response. I would hope Mr. Bouzy is interested in his customers and not just his ownership.
07:02 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}