Christopher Bouzy
A
Thank you, but that isn't true. The whole purpose of Spoutible is to allow as many voices to participate in the process as possible. If the community had voted on allowing adult content, I would've found a way to make it work. I am not a dictator, and I can admit when I have made a mistake.

This spout was deleted.

01:13 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Then actually clarify what is ok and not ok under adult content. And explain why we can't have posts intended to arouse, even with content warnings and the blurring of images so one has to actively engage with content.

This is not a safe space for LGBTQ people or sex workers or kinksters
01:24 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Lee Currie
A
Please provide your definition of "safe." It seems you mean "I get to do what I want when I want." The real meaning is "protected from or not exposed to danger or risk; not likely to be harmed or lost." You want what you want? Go find it. You just won't find it here.
In response to Jammy.
01:50 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Lee Currie.
I want to be able to talk about the sexual and adult topics that are important to me without fear of being banned. If you're not interested in such topics, don't follow people like that. But to have the option not available is wrong and as is the policy is open to interpretation and discrimination
01:53 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Araquiel Gaerwing
A
In response to Jammy.
You have a problem understanding consent.

You don't get to make it everyone else's problem on Spoutible.
09:12 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
In response to Jammy.
No one here wants to read/see it. We’ve made ourselves quite plain TWICE ALREADY on this. Johnny Come Lately here thinks he’s the first troll to try this. The rules aren’t going to change & no amount of your blockable whining is going to change anything. The Spoutians have already spoken. TWICE.
11:38 AM - Dec 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}