Feisty in a crzyfkinworld
A
I am kindly asking those of you who are trashing this site and @cbouzy to STOP. The majority of us want to keep this platform friendly and free of hostility.

If you don't like it here, and/or, have issues with Chris, then leave. Go back to the toxic dumpster fire, aka Twitter. ✌️
02:41 PM - Feb 20, 2023
DEScott_zz
A
In response to Feisty in a crzyfkinworld.
I made an account here back in February, but still mostly read Twitter. Lately, though, my Twitter feed has been infested with MAGAts, so I'm reading here again.

If you don't like MAGAt infestations, please feel free to follow. I don't post much, but I follow back and I want to read your posts.
01:06 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Somehow, people are surprised that we're protective of this place. Its not a cult as was insinuated yesterday. We're a cohesive community who understands exactly how much of a good this place is. We are right to be protective. Platforms go to shit fast. We want to keep it friendly as we grow!
09:49 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Richard Head
A
I'm already past being kind about it.
09:59 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Dana Mintzer Leman
A
It's okay. Let them stay. It needs to be a public forum for all types....without that it won't succeed. Meanies are welcome. We can delete their comments as we wish, and hate speech is banned.
08:17 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Karen Wynter
A
03:41 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Dantrak23
A
Let me say it bluntly for you. If you don’t like this platform here @spoutible then go fuk off somewhere else. @spoutible will become the biggest and best social media platform sooner than you think. me say it bluntly for you
03:21 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Dianne Clarke
A
So damned simple. But then again it’s like trying to reason with 45ers. Common sense has left the building and/or their existence is clearly to create chaos.
03:18 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Ground Control
A
Though I got burned yesterday, I would never trash either this site or @cbouzy . And as long as I am allowed, I'll keep supporting as donor and user. I still believe.
03:10 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Einar
A
I was on Twitter for 14 years, and always felt, I was looking in from the outside. Spoutible feels like a small get together where we are all mingling about.
03:09 PM - Feb 20, 2023
ALDOlivarius
A
First thing I do here is look them up on Twitter. If you pull up some of their profiles on Twitter and have a really good look at their following/followers, you will find the bots, trolls and MAGAts they have hidden within.
03:04 PM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)
Warren Shaver
A
Sounds familiar.
02:59 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Maria OLeary
A
I say the same thing! No one is being forced to be here if you don't like it just go somewhere else! some of us do like it here.
02:51 PM - Feb 20, 2023
A
In response to Maria OLeary.
🎯😘
02:52 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Emily Sugarloaf
A
I think part of the prob is that they haven't been here since jump, so they haven't experienced the serenity we have here. They thought they could drag the dumpster fire over here. But we are still in 7th heaven over here - and we aren't letting them crap on it. No way.
02:49 PM - Feb 20, 2023
A
In response to Emily Sugarloaf.
02:52 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Carolyn
A
Preach!!
02:42 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}