Jeff Tiedrich
A
I wrote a thing: "Donald Trump got indicted in Georgia and Republicans completely lost their shit." let us now take a look at their entirely calm and rational reactions. thanks for reading, and sign onto my mailing list to make sure you never miss a post—
11:50 AM - Aug 16, 2023
lilliVonSchtuup
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
MSNBC needs to hire Hillary as a political analyst. Just to say she’s payroll to mess with them. Promise to have her on for the “big” events.
07:37 AM - Aug 21, 2023
Porrada VFR
A
Utterly stunning how far the NYT has fallen. To think that after being sullied as “fake news” their reaction is to desperately equivocate in a pathetic attempt to appeal to very people that endeavor to kill them off. Spineless cowards.
01:29 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
In response to Porrada VFR.
Yes, much of their reporting on Trumpworld has been suspect if not obviously biased in favor of corruption and felonious criming on the part of extremist Republican MAGA. There was this bright spot, an excellent article by Norm Eisen, in yesterday’s paper, though:
02:21 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Alice Van Royen
A
As always, a funny and accurate overview of the day’s events. Thanks, Jeff.
12:47 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Kim Vagnone
A
I read your pieces daily and crack up each time Sporkalina is included. Oh my gosh, she has the sads, lol.
12:30 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Pimps R Us
A
12:10 PM - Aug 16, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
Great article thank you!
12:02 PM - Aug 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}