Christopher Bouzy
A
Thank you, but that isn't true. The whole purpose of Spoutible is to allow as many voices to participate in the process as possible. If the community had voted on allowing adult content, I would've found a way to make it work. I am not a dictator, and I can admit when I have made a mistake.
01:13 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Then actually clarify what is ok and not ok under adult content. And explain why we can't have posts intended to arouse, even with content warnings and the blurring of images so one has to actively engage with content.

This is not a safe space for LGBTQ people or sex workers or kinksters
01:24 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Jammy.
Perhaps the issue is that you're confusing this "social media" site w/one of the 1000's of readily available "adult content" sites widely available on the internet where your type of interests would be more than welcome bc here they are not. Stating that this makes it unsafe for LGBTQ+ is offensive.
05:03 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
Excuse me? Are you gay? Are you bi? A
I'm queer. I talk about sexual topics on my TL. You don't get to fucking tell me what's offensive to queer people.
05:43 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Jammy.
Not that it's any of your business but yes, in fact, I am gay and even if I weren't I have the absolute same rights to discuss my thoughts/opinions on this issue like any other. Your crudity is neither a winning argument nor would it ever intimidate me into being a silent onlooker on any topic dear.
05:53 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Furthermore, you seem to think this site & its users owe you something, they do not.
If you feel so unsafe and personally aggrieved I would imagine that there are any number of other sites to try. But using profanity & outrage to prove a point dear is NOT going to work here.
05:57 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
Crudity? You think saying fuck is crude? Jesus Christ this is pathetic.
06:00 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Jammy.
I think it unnecessary to resort to profanity to make a point is all. I am not a prude by any stretch but in using this type of word it dilutes your overall message in my opinion bc some people, myself included, find the use of curse words to be a personal attack which sidetracks from the message.
06:05 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}