Scott Bannick
A
thread 1/5
I know the big thing right now is former President Shithead, the rapist Donald Trump and all the criminal charges against him, but here in Canada we have a smug, misogynistic shitstain named Pierre Poilievre who desperately, pathetically wants to be Prime Minister in an election that isn't happening
01:38 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Scott Bannick
A
thread 2/5
Every video I see of him turns my stomach and blows my mind how any of my fellow Canadians can support him and the literal Cons. These are evil people, because if they weren't, they would have demanded his incel-courting ass resign as leader or resigned from the party themselves.
01:40 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Scott Bannick
A
thread 3/5
And the Canadian media is mostly failing Canadians because very few reporters are actually pushing him on questions or holding him accountable for his actions. I hate to provide a Twitter link, but this was his response to a perfectly legitimate question today:
01:43 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Scott Bannick
A
thread 5/5
How anyone could ever support such a condescending, smug, shitstain misogynist like that is beyond me. He will NEVER be PM, there are too many good Canadians to allow him and his complicit party to rise to power again.
01:44 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Kate FINLAY
A
In response to Scott Bannick.
Agree, PP is a toad
02:11 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Carrie, like the movie
A
In response to Scott Bannick.
Mexico is probably laughing at us
01:41 AM - Aug 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}