Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
Intersectionality is a thing. I know this palpably. And some in those cohorts who are also white can be problematic towards we who aren't. We address things when the problematic occurs, sure. But that does *not* include discounting them when they call out something problematic toward their cohort.
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs @halohalomls
Some of this is also coming from our cohorts, and yes, I will call them in all the same. Because you are of one or multiple does not absolve responsibility for your cousins in others when theirs is being attacked.
09:25 AM - Aug 17, 2023
10:25 AM - Aug 17, 2023 (Edited)
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
legit ? am dealing w a "liberal wt ally" that doesn't listen, centers themselves, co-opts/appropriates, they dump talk & "gotta run" whenever is another's turn to reply - so I set my boundaries ...now I'm "being divisive" & it's just "cultural differences&misunderstandings"
My take: fts What yours?
04:26 PM - Aug 17, 2023
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
Sounds like deflection. 'm really sorry.

My frustration is w/ those who call out, say antisemitism, and get dismissed b/c "Jewish folks are White anyway." Untrue and dangerous for many reasons.

In both instances there're attempts to their wash their hands of responsibility... Naku...
04:37 PM - Aug 17, 2023 (Edited)
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
I need an explanation on what you mean by fts, though. Googling seems inconclusive with results about finance and foresting.
04:40 PM - Aug 17, 2023 (Edited)
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
oops, accidentally spouted a reply to you, that has nothing to do with this important narrative - deleted it
apologies Halo Halo
04:24 PM - Aug 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}