Christopher Bouzy
A
📢We created a new feature comparison page. We will update it weekly as we and our competitors update their apps. I guarantee six months from now our feature list will be nearly double what it is now.

https://help.spoutible.com...
11:51 AM - Aug 18, 2023
NaomiOhMy
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
A plea: the biggest thing I miss here from The Bad Place is the ability to set alerts for certain users--creating a self-curated mini-stream of content from people whose posts I always want to see. Example: I set an alert for @Sifill . Then all I had to do is check notifications to see her posts.
11:59 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Janet Gillespie
A
Brilliant
04:04 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
♥️ this!
11:39 PM - Aug 18, 2023
HayFarmer
A
Chris, it's amazing to see how many features Spoutible has, especially since it's just 6 months old. You and your team have done an exceptional job and should be very proud of the product you offer. These features plus a safe environment make Spoutible the only place to be. Welcome bird refugees.
06:50 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Becky Werner
A
~ Will you be creating Spoutible Groups or "Pods" ~ Anyone on Twitter who are in these Political Retweet Groups, etc ~You will see them creating more accounts on Spoutible to set up and be ready for the 2024 election season ~They would want the group/pod and have the feature of DMs to the members ~
02:28 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
While for me the "anti-abuse" stance of Spoutible is what makes this a great social platform, that Bouzy has taken note of missing features in other platforms to expand and not just imitate is making it exceptional.
01:00 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Angelique Yaich.
03:52 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
This list should be published in every city, town, village, and neighborhood. We need to post this on the other social media platforms and even (somehow) get the media to spread the word.

IMHO, this, more then anything else, will cause the largest wave of newcomers to flock to Spoutible.
12:57 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Twos Complement
A
I'm missing features like lists (private and public), easy multiple account support, circles, and a tweetdeck-on-desktop wall of self-curated feeds 😁. Features that make it easy to scale usage in for both broader exploration, and closer curation.
12:50 PM - Aug 18, 2023
(Not that kinda)Dr J
A
The surprise feature is already typed out right there… I KNOW it! And it’s driving me mad!! 🙃
12:37 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Dee Nelson
A
Get ready to update Xitter on the chart when they remove the Block feature as Elmo Xitted today...
12:30 PM - Aug 18, 2023
The Kenny Hill Show in 1,2,3,UTB
A
@cbouzy HARVEY , DONNA, MIKE, LEWIS and JESSICA NEED ( RACHEL aka MEGHAN👸🏾💞🤴HARRY) SUITS WITH THE NEW VIEWERS CAN WIN THE ACTOR/WEITER STRIKE ✅ /🎦📺SUITS📺NEEDS PRINCE HARRY🤴💞👸🏾and PRINCESS MEGHAN ✅ @TheKennyHillShow
12:31 PM - Aug 18, 2023
The Kenny Hill Show in 1,2,3,UTB
A
@cbouzy Is there anyway you can use some (SPOUTIBLE Power to get into the (ACTOR / WRITERS ) Strike with the Power of SUITS (MEGHAN👸🏾💞🤴HARRY) They Could be Power Brokers against the Streaming Giants ripping off The workers Who make the movies 🎦 and 📺 TV Entertainment Possible who @TheKennyHillShow R
12:25 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
Just now
12:21 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
I do believe that 2 factor authentication on Twitter is only available in the paid version. I do seem to recall that being one of the reasons I opened this account.
12:15 PM - Aug 18, 2023

@cbouzy deleted this reply.

12:10 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Adam Deitsch □
A
In response to Eternal Warrior.
Several of these are blatently inaccurate...
12:47 PM - Aug 18, 2023
DamnAndy1995
A
Rumor has it, there planning to get rid of the block button. 💀
https://twitter.com/Dexert...
12:10 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Sybil (like the movie)
A
Rumor is "Twitter" is getting rid of the block button.
12:07 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Dianne Davis
A
I believe it. I’ve tried them all. Spoutible is the superior site.
Tell us whatever we can do to get more journalists, @VP, WhiteHouse and potus to come on board.
12:07 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Lynn Massie 💙
A
rated it helpful.
great job.
11:57 AM - Aug 18, 2023
J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him)
A
Do you ever compare Spoutible to CounterSocial? I know some people fled Twitter for that site. I’m just curious.
11:56 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Char
A
Love it! Of the platforms I looked into/tried, Spoutible was clearly the best and I haven't strayed since joining. I haven't even opened my formerly known as Twitter account since arriving here! The next time I do will be to delete my "X" account.
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
Videos from iPhones/.mov even converted to .mp4 don’t play since July https://spoutible.com/thre...
(Not that kinda)Dr J
A
In response to BTSdaily7 (sporadic;).
Converting worked for me Aug 6. Looking forward to the day we don’t have to convert, though. https://spoutible.com/thre...
12:41 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Sabine
A
Thank you for the update!

Question: "anti-abuse tools" refer to the possibility to delete harassment in one´s own threads?
11:55 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
In response to Sabine.
Check the settings menu.
11:57 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
You folks are incredible.
11:54 AM - Aug 18, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}