stephanie roberts
A
People who call themselves Democrats and choose to stay home or vote third party are Republicans. THEY'RE NEVER GOING TO VOTE FOR OUR GUY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. Out vote them and stop obsessing about what they think.
11:57 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Pete Sapardi
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
We also have to push everyone we know to not just vote Dem at the top of the ticket, but straight down the line. There's no hope for positive change until the republicons are fully ousted from power.
12:15 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Pete Sapardi.
But we have also need to pay attention to each Dem. How many ran and switched parties last cycle?
07:07 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Stefen Tower
A
I especially agree with the "stop obsessing" part. If people haven't already figured out that 2024 is about keeping out fascism/authoritarianism, they're pretty much lost to us. Overall it shouldn't be hard to recruit voters who see tRump for who/what he is.
12:08 PM - Aug 18, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to Stefen Tower.
Going back to the 2016 election, the third party voters lost "us" the election is a fantasy. it assumes that bros who wrote in Bernie were ever going to vote for Clinton. they weren't. it had nothing to do with seeing both parties as the same. if you don't want to see a difference then you can't.
01:40 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Terminator LX
A
I agree, BUT I firmly believe in calling out anyone who didn’t vote for Hillary. They need to CONSTANTLY be reminded of the consequences of their dumbass actions. Our entire democracy is at risk because they let the GD maniac win because they “just couldn’t vote for Hillary.” 🤬
12:03 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Stefen Tower
A
In response to Terminator LX.
Relitigating 2016 and pouncing on folks, esp. those who may have reconsidered their action since, is counterproductive in my humble opinion. I'd rather we move forward.
12:04 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
Exactly this!
11:58 AM - Aug 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}