Lil
A
#PostcardsToVoters is a great way for anyone to contribute to getting out the vote.

It's especially good for folks with limited time or the need/preference to stay home.

Join us!
Betsy Brazy @Mischief_macher
I helped get out the vote-by-mail over several years with #PostcardsToVoters it made a huge difference! Voting is a right, not a privilege. Join us! Jointonythedemocrat.org
03:24 PM - Aug 18, 2023
03:37 PM - Aug 18, 2023
M Segal
A
In response to Lil.
I volunteered for the McGovern campaign (yes, I’m that old!). When I was a kid, I was able to shake hands with then candidate John F. Kennedy, when he was campaigning for President. Helping out on a campaign can be fun, unless you run into unfriendly people.
03:52 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Lil
A
In response to M Segal.
In the past I've done door-knocking with fellow union members. Most people were friendly, a few not.

However we participate, it makes a difference in voter turnout. And voter turnout often makes all the difference!
03:58 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Lil.
I wrote 450 postcards in Ohio for the No on Issue 1. I am accumulating postage stamps for the Nov elections. My schedule can be crazy so in person events or canvassing can be hard, but writing postcards can be fit in a few minutes through out the day.
03:43 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Lil
A
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
Thank you so much from Ohio! 💙
03:59 PM - Aug 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}