Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Please avoid sharing opinions that, while they may not violate our terms of service/rules, could still be offensive and extremely hurtful to others. Additionally, if you choose to share such views, it's unreasonable to criticize others for responding in kind.
10:15 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
For example, spouting "I don't date fat women" or " I think all women belong in the kitchen" doesn't violate our terms of service or rules, but it's still offensive. You can expect people to have strongly worded replies. It doesn't mean Spoutible is toxic; it means you said something stupid.
10:22 AM - Aug 19, 2023
justanotherpam
A
And as an occasional sufferer of foot in mouth disease, you know what works GREAT if you accidentally screw up? Apologize sincerely, try to do better, and accept any ratio that happens as a learning opportunity.

It's really pretty simple to not be an asshole.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
10:28 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Jenny Leung
A
In response to justanotherpam.
Isn’t it great to shift your thinking? I’ve had my ass handed to me several times and have been grateful for the education when they could have left me to persist in my ignorance.
11:45 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Dianne
A
In response to Jenny Leung.
I love your reply. Thank you for being open to having your ignorance schooled. :)
05:00 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Johanna Bright - Gill
B
Correct. And I would add a disclaimer bcus sometimes. .. But not everyday🤦🏾‍♀️
Spouting is suppose to be theraputic
10:55 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
Let's face it... folks here are here to share ideas, pictures, news, life, sometimes frustration, anger, hope, dreams, and sometimes we all mess up. Silence is not an option so speak up, and listen when someone talks back. Try to be kind but strong in your feedback and we'll all be better for it.
10:48 AM - Aug 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}