Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Please avoid sharing opinions that, while they may not violate our terms of service/rules, could still be offensive and extremely hurtful to others. Additionally, if you choose to share such views, it's unreasonable to criticize others for responding in kind.
10:15 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
For example, spouting "I don't date fat women" or " I think all women belong in the kitchen" doesn't violate our terms of service or rules, but it's still offensive. You can expect people to have strongly worded replies. It doesn't mean Spoutible is toxic; it means you said something stupid.
10:22 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Lennie Moore
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Any possibility for a “timeout” block feature for people who post stupid stuff that we want to just not deal with them for a bit? Like a month?
05:11 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Lennie Moore.
Mute button is coming soon, soon can't come soon enough.
11:16 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Timara (she/her)
A
Basically, if you don't fuck around you'll never have to find out. 😂
04:09 PM - Aug 19, 2023
HumTeach
A
FYI - a sadly common exchange on socials:

"Here's how we should fix the world!"

"Good idea, but it's very simplistic and not workable. It won't result in anything."

"You don't care about this problem!"

Yes, I do, but unworkable posturing doesn't serve much purpose compared to real analysis.
03:26 PM - Aug 19, 2023
The Phantom.
A
In response to HumTeach.
Which is why I chose to follow you.
05:07 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Have you been on my Facebook feed lol bc I'm dealing with this exact thing. Biden is in town. Someone posted that he is a pedophile etc & I replied. I wasn't nice but my post wasn't taken down. They came after me even though they accused me of doing the same things they're doing to me. Hello?
01:55 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Barbara Jean
A
In response to Mary Becker.
I hear ya. Sometimes it's not even worth the energy that we exert to respond to these Magas. Sometimes it's just best to keep scrolling. There's nothing to be gained by responding anyway. The only possible outcome would be risking fb jail.
02:30 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Bern Doubt
A
@cbouzy You're my hero. Thank you for a safe place to be.
01:28 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Wokity McWoke-Woke (Powdered Toast, Man)
A
Momma’s Rule: if you wouldn’t say it to your mom (or grandma as in my case - mom is a bit …. ‘Swarthy’) consider rephrasing it.
11:52 AM - Aug 19, 2023
9Gen
A
I guess maybe inconsiderate folks, with a warped af sense of humor, laughing about hurricanes might fall into this category?
11:44 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
In response to 9Gen.
I felt this way when a popular political commentator made a tasteless joke about the Canadian wildfire smoke on Twit (he’s here now, too.) A lot of Canadians unfollowed him that day, including me.
04:43 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Dıanna
A
In response to 9Gen.
Here in South Florida we excel at hurricane humor. (Publix even makes a cake for the occasion.) I hope I haven't offended ...
11:29 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
🤗
11:27 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Words hurt and they matter. Opinions are subjective. If you’re going to say something that is deemed inappropriate, disrespectful or offensive; be prepared for objection.

Basically…if you can’t take it, don’t dish it.
11:11 AM - Aug 19, 2023
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE
A
I.e., #FAFO we don’t play that over here. We WILL get on your ass so be ready to take it if you are gonna dish it. Also, we don’t play about our #cbouzy . The empathetic critical thinkers who love facts & true history have claimed him& #Spoutible . Play nice in our safe space 😊 #AuntieTashaTalks
10:34 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Jack Mcgraw
A
This is just basic politeness
10:32 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
I was shocked the other day when someone berated me for saying I use alternative medicine along with conventional medicine. It seemed unnecessary and mean, to what end? How is me seeing a chiropractor and a medical doctor offensive??
10:30 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Shinobi411
A
In response to Bethany Garden Witch.
I'm sorry that this happened to you. I would have told them off and blocked them. I'm playing those BS games...
03:11 PM - Aug 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Kinzie Mat
A
Yes: Keep #Spoutible SAFE!
Marie Rose
A
How refreshing!

You are creating a beautiful space here Chris Bouzy.

Much respect 🙏🏻💗✌🏻
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}