Christopher Bouzy
A
And that is natural. When Facebook started gaining popularity, it still took time for MySpace to become obsolete. I used MySpace and Facebook for about a year or two before I completely stopped using MySpace. Elon has been a total disaster for Twitter, yet, millions of people use it daily.
Trump is A Moron @DemocratStrong
I’m trying, to be honest I haven’t canceled my account yet but I am there less & less everyday so soon 😊
05:54 PM - Aug 19, 2023
06:11 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Raquel
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I never created an account on fb but I really enjoyed my space & friends terrible.

I'm one of the unicorns that never joined and oh boy am I glad I didn't.
07:10 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
I use Twitter less and less every day. The MySpace comparison is apt. It turned into a gutter and was sold to Rupert Murdoch, who was instantly recognizable as a villain. Musk is exposing himself as a chaos agent rather than a disruptor with his bumbling at Twitter.
06:14 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Dianne
A
Just as I did with Facebook. I had a challenging period trying to quit FB and haven't looked back since I finally did.
06:13 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Dianne.
I left FB in 2015, right before the campaigning began for the 2016 elections. Best decision ever! Being on Twitter generally made me feel hostile and anxious. I don't miss it one bit but understand how addictive it can be for some.
11:52 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Missy McMurray
A
In response to Dianne.
I left FB about three years ago and it was extremely challenging but I just couldn’t do it anymore. That’s when Twitter became my go to site for Social Media. Until Musk ruined it and then I came here.
11:45 AM - Jan 20, 2024
Lorraine Fish
A
People are leaving due to lose of Block function
06:12 PM - Aug 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}