Christopher Bouzy
A
I use Facebook once a year. When I first launched Spoutible, I was still on Twitter a lot. I am now on Spoutible significantly more than I am on Twitter. I only use Twitter to promote Spoutible and antagonize trolls. It took time for my brain to get used to using Twitter less, and I own Spoutible.
Dianne @DianneF
Just as I did with Facebook. I had a challenging period trying to quit FB and haven't looked back since I finally did.
06:13 PM - Aug 19, 2023
06:23 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Dianne Davis
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Same
12:30 PM - Mar 31, 2024
NeoStar9
A
I'm still trying to get used to using Spoutible more. My brain is just wired to use Twitter after so many years. Feel that's an issue a LOT of people still have. It's a slow but steady process to change that. When I do have the desire to post I try to make sure I do here instead.
06:37 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes
A
Same here.
05:52 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Brenda Smith
B
I love this platform
05:42 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Anne King
A
I did a total reset. Quit twitter last year & did NO socials for 6 months, then joined Spoutible & Post. Those few months of no socials were good for me.
10:24 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Lorraine Fish
A
Thank you for understanding. I'm right there with you, using Twitter less and less.
01:04 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
I go into the 🐦 for particular reason which rake me about 3mins tops per visit. The amount of ads on that platform makes it almost unusable. Legitimate tweets get buried by the paid ads
11:56 PM - Aug 19, 2023
PS Annie
A
I still use Twitter occasionally for Sports, and occasionally to see what official government accounts have posted. I often go several days without being in Twitter at all. I forsee that use will only decrease over time.
11:47 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Kris Austen Radcliffe
A
I have ads running for one of my books on FB. To my surprise, my assistant got them to a positive ROI, at least for now.

I would love to completely say good-bye to FB, but it's where a lot of readers hang out. Same with TikTok, but I told my assistant she's going to have to handle that one.
09:59 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Kris Austen Radcliffe
A
In response to Kris Austen Radcliffe.
@cbouzy If you need a small fry account to test Spoutible ads, I can do that.
10:06 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Ruff Neck
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:03 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Elizabeth Scarborough
A
FB is still useful for me. But strictly used for family and close friends and weirdo affinity groups like beekeeping and mahjong. Spoutible is handling the heavy lifting of the outside world.
07:57 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Guilty!
A
I visit Facebook a couple of times per year to check on Family and old Shipmates I served with. I'm on Mastodon, too, but over there less and less.
07:11 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Keels
A
Im thankful for this platform. I intended on staying away from xbird as much as possible, starting this month. I have only caved twice. In not going back. This is home now🐳
Thank you
07:08 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Julie BlueWave
A
In response to Keels.
Similar feels
12:00 AM - Aug 20, 2023
scribblegurl
A
This makes me feel less badly about how hard that hellsite is to walk away from. Thank you for sharing it.
06:58 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
I joined Spoutible the day you released it, but still did twidder .. until around 4 weeks ago..
I only go back to RT your comments.
Otherwise it's all Spoutible now.
I didn't realize how the twidder dramas & noise effected me until I was away from it.
Spoutible is a gift to my mental health. TY!!!
06:49 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
In response to Kat Schneider.
It really is! I was shell-shocked by how stress-free my days became when I began spending more time here than on Twit. If it weren’t for my Kpop bands having their official accounts there, I’d delete it (although it’s fun pushing Spoutible there. Keep wondering if I’ll get suspended for it.)
06:59 PM - Aug 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

Heather Hughson
A
Absolutely. I had one of the earliest Facebook accounts, and still used it daily for years despite coming to loathe it and how miserable it made me. Then one day I simply stopped. I suppose Twitter's end will go much the same way.
06:40 PM - Aug 19, 2023
frog_enabler
A
In response to Heather Hughson.
I stopped too. It made me miserable. I haven't been on FB in a very long time. I left Twitter when the baby in charge crossed Germany's privacy laws. I'm sure he got some people killed by his dictator buds. Now I only miss BaddCompany there.
06:57 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Koronin
A
In response to Heather Hughson.
At this point I use Twitter for the same thing I started using it for. Sports that I can't get good information on, which is mostly pro cycling. I keep asking any of those accounts to please come here and check this place out.
Facebook I use for friends (both SM and INL). Easier than phone calls.
07:41 PM - Aug 19, 2023
June Cleaver2.0
A
I can't believe I used to be on facebook. I haven't been on it in years. It actually feels old timey to me. I'm waiting for my crew to spend more time here so we can all spend more time here. But I think Musk is making it easy to leave.
06:39 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Phoenician
A
“…and antagonize trolls.” 🤣🤣🤣
06:39 PM - Aug 19, 2023
RealGee
A
With government officials and a number of news outlets that I follow still there, that is my only reasons to visit. Never fails that it quickly gets crazy enough that it log out.
06:38 PM - Aug 19, 2023
David Belisle
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:37 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
(GIF: SAMESIES)
06:36 PM - Aug 19, 2023
dmark
A
Never liked FB that much (and I have 3 accounts 😝)
My experience with Twitter is the same as yours. I’ll look in a bit, get disgusted, go back to Spoutible.
06:26 PM - Aug 19, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}