Kenny
A
I am not an aggressive follower, but I do follow everybody back that follows me (after a cursory vetting of course > I look at your profile). 🐳
#Spoutible #FirstWaveSpoutible #blacklivesmatter #Democracy #LoveOverHate
#FollowBackSaturday
#FollowBackSunday
#follow4follow
#Caturday
10:09 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Kenny.
I'm not 1st wave, 2nd, but that's the shit that matters at xitter, not here. This should be our haven from that shit. We're here, a more cohesive community as proven by troll attacks and hoaxes. We come together under stress, not pull apart. Let's keep it that way❤
10:44 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Kenny
A
Where the shit did THAT come from? I checked and it looks like I followed you for some reason. There's "snarky" and then there's just plain rude. And here I was enjoying my football game waiting on a tropical storm. Thanks man. Go spread your little rays of sunshine somewhere else.
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
11:31 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Kenny.
I truly don't understand my infraction. Help me explain what I did and then be done with me if that's what you feel is the best for you. I really, truly don't understand....
10:00 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Kenny
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
I am not surprised. And I am not going to waste your time, or mine, trying to explain it to you. But I did want you to know that "snarky" isn't an excuse to jump into people's posts talking "shit" before I blocked you.
02:32 AM - Aug 22, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Kenny.
I'm very confused about your response to me. No offense was intended. I'm high functioning autistic and sometimes something comes out or comes across wrong. Feel free to unfollow me if you feel the need, but I'd greatly appreciate understanding how I so offended you so I don't do it again. Sorry, tr
09:57 PM - Aug 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}