Kenny
A
I am not an aggressive follower, but I do follow everybody back that follows me (after a cursory vetting of course > I look at your profile). 🐳
#Spoutible #FirstWaveSpoutible #blacklivesmatter #Democracy #LoveOverHate
#FollowBackSaturday
#FollowBackSunday
#follow4follow
#Caturday
10:09 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Kenny.
I'm not 1st wave, 2nd, but that's the shit that matters at xitter, not here. This should be our haven from that shit. We're here, a more cohesive community as proven by troll attacks and hoaxes. We come together under stress, not pull apart. Let's keep it that way❤
10:44 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Kenny
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
Where the shit did THAT come from? I checked and it looks like I followed you for some reason. There's "snarky" and then there's just plain rude. And here I was enjoying my football game waiting on a tropical storm. Thanks man. Go spread your little rays of sunshine somewhere else.
11:31 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Kenny.
I truly don't understand my infraction. Help me explain what I did and then be done with me if that's what you feel is the best for you. I really, truly don't understand....
10:00 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Kenny
A
I am not surprised. And I am not going to waste your time, or mine, trying to explain it to you. But I did want you to know that "snarky" isn't an excuse to jump into people's posts talking "shit" before I blocked you.
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
02:32 AM - Aug 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}