Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
True story: Before I launched Spoutible, I told my COO that we needed to focus our limited resources on development and infrastructure. I told him we wouldn't need to spend a dime on marketing for at least the first two quarters because Elon would push users to Spoutible. It happened as predicted.
06:42 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
If he removes the block button, it will be the inflection point for Spoutible.
06:46 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
My only questions are,

1. Who are the faceless people that helped strategize Musk's destruction of Twitter)X when they learned he was interested in owning the company?

2. How will Spoutible handle a sudden massive flood of new users once a really big influencer like Biden or Obama joins?
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
07:01 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Roberta Calm-in-the-storm
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
This bothers me a lot. A powerful social site that helped changemakers all over the world organize was destroyed in a few months, and blamed on an "eccentric" business man's whims. It smells like there is more to the story. Who paid him?
12:56 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Calypso Rising
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Thats the question I would like answered too. I know some of the money behind him and from those source I can figure out some of the motivation. But I would love if someone with more investigation skills than me would do an in-depth on this - or point me to one already done.
12:05 PM - Aug 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}